Espanyol - Betis Betting tips 24.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:30 Espanyol v Betis
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:30 Espanyol v Betis 40 29 31 54 46 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.96
Espanyol welcome Betis for a Copa Del Rey match on . Read on for our Espanyol v Betis Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Espanyol has a 40% chance of winning while Betis's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Espanyol vs Betis Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.96
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Espanyol vs Betis
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Espanyol - Betis Betting tips 24.01.2019