Chelsea - Tottenham Betting tips 24.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
19:45 Chelsea v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Chelsea v Tottenham 57 24 19 53 47 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.83
Chelsea welcome Tottenham for a FA Cup match on . Read on for our Chelsea v Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Chelsea has a 57% chance of winning while Tottenham's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Chelsea vs Tottenham Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chelsea vs Tottenham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Chelsea - Tottenham Betting tips 24.01.2019