» » » Braga - Sporting Betting tips 23.01.2019

Braga - Sporting Betting tips 23.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
23 Jan 19:45 Braga v Sporting
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
23 Jan 19:45 Braga v Sporting 46 24 30 54 46 54 46
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.83
Braga welcome Sporting for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Braga v Sporting Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Braga has a 46% chance of winning while Sporting's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Braga vs Sporting Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Braga vs Sporting
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10