Nimes - Angers Betting tips 23.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
18:00 Nimes v Angers
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Nimes v Angers 44 31 25 49 51 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.77
Nimes welcome Angers for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Nimes v Angers Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Nimes has a 44% chance of winning while Angers's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Nimes vs Angers Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nimes vs Angers
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nimes - Angers Betting tips 23.01.2019