Spartak Moscow vs FC Rostov Betting Tips 21.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
17:00 Spartak Moscow v FC Rostov
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Spartak Moscow v FC Rostov 56 27 17 54 46 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.97
Spartak Moscow welcome FC Rostov for a match on . Read on for our Spartak Moscow v FC Rostov Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Spartak Moscow has a 56% chance of winning while FC Rostov's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Spartak Moscow vs FC Rostov Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.97
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Spartak Moscow vs FC Rostov
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Spartak Moscow vs FC Rostov Betting Tips 21.01.2019