Bolton vs West Brom Betting Tips 21.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
20:00 Bolton v West Brom
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Bolton v West Brom 23 28 49 48 52 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 (+1.0 AH) | Odds: 1.59
Bolton welcome West Brom for a Championship match on . Read on for our Bolton v West Brom Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Bolton has a 23% chance of winning while West Brom's success is an estimated 49% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Bolton vs West Brom Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1 (+1.0 AH) @ 1.59
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bolton vs West Brom
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bolton vs West Brom Betting Tips 21.01.2019