Genoa - AC Milan Betting tips 21.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
14:00 Genoa v AC Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Genoa v AC Milan 29 34 37 45 55 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.73
Genoa welcome AC Milan for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Genoa v AC Milan Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Genoa has a 29% chance of winning while AC Milan's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Genoa vs AC Milan Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.73
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Genoa vs AC Milan
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Genoa - AC Milan Betting tips 21.01.2019