» » » FC Schalke 04 - Wolfsburg Bettng tips 20.01.2019

FC Schalke 04 - Wolfsburg Bettng tips 20.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
20 Jan 17:00 FC Schalke 04 v Wolfsburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20 Jan 17:00 FC Schalke 04 v Wolfsburg 38 28 34 54 46 47 53
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.00
FC Schalke 04 welcome Wolfsburg for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our FC Schalke 04 v Wolfsburg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for FC Schalke 04 has a 38% chance of winning while Wolfsburg's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

FC Schalke 04 vs Wolfsburg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Schalke 04 vs Wolfsburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 17:00
Erzurum BB v Fenerbahce
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Erzurum BB v Fenerbahce 41 31 28 60 40 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.74
Today, 17:00
Brondby v FC Midtjylland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Brondby v FC Midtjylland 43 30 27 70 30 70 30 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 18:30
Lazio v Bologna
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Lazio v Bologna 45 31 24 61 39 62 38 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.62
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10