Napoli - Lazio Betting tips 20.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
19:30 Napoli v Lazio
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Napoli v Lazio 47 29 24 53 47 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.85
Napoli welcome Lazio for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Napoli v Lazio Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Napoli has a 47% chance of winning while Lazio's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Napoli vs Lazio Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Napoli vs Lazio
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Napoli - Lazio Betting tips 20.01.2019