Eintracht Frankfurt vs Freiburg Betting tips 19.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
14:30 Eintracht Frankfurt v Freiburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:30 Eintracht Frankfurt v Freiburg 56 24 20 63 37 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
Eintracht Frankfurt welcome Freiburg for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Eintracht Frankfurt v Freiburg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Eintracht Frankfurt has a 56% chance of winning while Freiburg's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Freiburg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Eintracht Frankfurt vs Freiburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Eintracht Frankfurt vs Freiburg Betting tips 19.01.2019