Swansea - Sheffield Utd Betting tips 19.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
17:30 Swansea v Sheffield Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Swansea v Sheffield Utd 30 30 40 65 35 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.73
Swansea welcome Sheffield Utd for a Championship match on . Read on for our Swansea v Sheffield Utd Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Swansea has a 30% chance of winning while Sheffield Utd's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Swansea vs Sheffield Utd Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.73
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Swansea vs Sheffield Utd
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Swansea - Sheffield Utd Betting tips 19.01.2019