Liverpool - Crystal Palace Betting tips 19.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-3
15:00 Liverpool v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Liverpool v Crystal Palace 72 18 10 74 26 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Palace +2.0 AH | Odds: 1.90
Liverpool welcome Crystal Palace for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Liverpool v Crystal Palace Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Liverpool has a 72% chance of winning while Crystal Palace's success is an estimated 10% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 18 per cent.

Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Palace +2.0 AH @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Liverpool vs Crystal Palace
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Liverpool - Crystal Palace Betting tips 19.01.2019