Lille - Amiens Betting tips 18.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
19:45 Lille v Amiens
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Lille v Amiens 62 26 12 52 48 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.78
Lille welcome Amiens for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Lille v Amiens Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Lille has a 62% chance of winning while Amiens's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Lille vs Amiens Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lille vs Amiens
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Lille - Amiens Betting tips 18.01.2019