Barcelona - Levante Betting tips 17.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
20:30 Barcelona v Levante
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:30 Barcelona v Levante 76 17 7 80 20 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1s Half Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.59
Barcelona welcome Levante for a Copa Del Rey match on . Read on for our Barcelona v Levante Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Barcelona has a 76% chance of winning while Levante's success is an estimated 7% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 17 per cent.

Barcelona vs Levante Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1s Half Over 1.5 @ 1.59
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Barcelona vs Levante
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Barcelona - Levante Betting tips 17.01.2019