Aves - SC Braga Betting tips 15.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
18:00 Aves v SC Braga
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Aves v SC Braga 21 27 52 52 48 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 1.77
Aves welcome SC Braga for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Aves v SC Braga Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Aves has a 21% chance of winning while SC Braga's success is an estimated 52% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Aves vs SC Braga Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Aves vs SC Braga
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Aves - SC Braga Betting tips 15.01.2019