Angers - Bordeaux Betting tips 15.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
18:00 Angers v Bordeaux
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Angers v Bordeaux 37 37 26 35 65 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB1 | Odds: 1.80
Angers welcome Bordeaux for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Angers v Bordeaux Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Angers has a 37% chance of winning while Bordeaux's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 37 per cent.

Angers vs Bordeaux Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB1 @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Angers vs Bordeaux
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Angers - Bordeaux Betting tips 15.01.2019