Nantes - Montpellier Betting tips 08.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
18:00 Nantes v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Nantes v Montpellier 34 32 34 48 52 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB2 | Odds: 2.00
Nantes welcome Montpellier for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Nantes v Montpellier Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Nantes has a 34% chance of winning while Montpellier's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Nantes vs Montpellier Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB2 @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nantes vs Montpellier
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nantes - Montpellier Betting tips 08.01.2019