» » » Sporting Gijon - Valencia Betting tips 08.01.2019

Sporting Gijon - Valencia Betting tips 08.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
08 Jan 20:30 Sporting Gijon v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
08 Jan 20:30 Sporting Gijon v Valencia 24 32 44 45 55 45 55
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 1.86
Sporting Gijon welcome Valencia for a Copa Del Rey match on . Read on for our Sporting Gijon v Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Sporting Gijon has a 24% chance of winning while Valencia's success is an estimated 44% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Sporting Gijon vs Valencia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sporting Gijon vs Valencia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10