Newport - Leicester Betting tips 06.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
16:30 Newport v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:30 Newport v Leicester 30 25 45 64 36 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.60
Newport welcome Leicester for a FA Cup match on . Read on for our Newport v Leicester Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Newport has a 30% chance of winning while Leicester's success is an estimated 45% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Newport vs Leicester Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.5 @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Newport vs Leicester
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Newport - Leicester Betting tips 06.01.2019