Real Madrid - Real Sociedad Betting tips 06.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
17:30 Real Madrid v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Real Madrid v Real Sociedad 66 21 13 70 30 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67
Real Madrid welcome Real Sociedad for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Real Madrid v Real Sociedad Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Real Madrid has a 66% chance of winning while Real Sociedad's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.67
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Real Madrid - Real Sociedad Betting tips 06.01.2019