Benfica - Rio Ave Betting tips 06.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-2
17:30 Benfica v Rio Ave
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Benfica v Rio Ave 68 20 12 69 31 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 1/1 | Odds: 1.61
Benfica welcome Rio Ave for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Benfica v Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Benfica has a 68% chance of winning while Rio Ave's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Benfica vs Rio Ave Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 1/1 @ 1.61
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Benfica vs Rio Ave
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Benfica - Rio Ave Betting tips 06.01.2019