Huesca vs Real Betis Betting tips 05.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
19:45 Huesca v Real Betis
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Huesca v Real Betis 20 28 52 55 45 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
Huesca welcome Real Betis for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Huesca v Real Betis Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Huesca has a 20% chance of winning while Real Betis's success is an estimated 52% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Huesca vs Real Betis Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Huesca vs Real Betis
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Huesca vs Real Betis Betting tips 05.01.2019