Blackpool - Arsenal Betting tips 05.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
17:30 Blackpool v Arsenal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Blackpool v Arsenal 15 20 65 74 26 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 1.66
Blackpool welcome Arsenal for a FA Cup match on . Read on for our Blackpool v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Blackpool has a 15% chance of winning while Arsenal's success is an estimated 65% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Blackpool vs Arsenal Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 2/2 @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Blackpool vs Arsenal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Blackpool - Arsenal Betting tips 05.01.2019