Chaves vs Feirense Betting Tips 03.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
16:00 Chaves v Feirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Chaves v Feirense 48 26 26 48 52 41 59
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.66
Chaves welcome Feirense for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Chaves v Feirense Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Chaves has a 48% chance of winning while Feirense's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Chaves vs Feirense Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chaves vs Feirense
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Chaves vs Feirense Betting Tips 03.01.2019