Villarreal vs Real Madrid Betting Tips 03.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
20:30 Villarreal v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:30 Villarreal v Real Madrid 24 26 50 67 33 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 (+1.0 AH) | Odds: 1.69
Villarreal welcome Real Madrid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Villarreal v Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Villarreal has a 24% chance of winning while Real Madrid's success is an estimated 50% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Villarreal vs Real Madrid Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1 (+1.0 AH) @ 1.69
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Villarreal vs Real Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Villarreal vs Real Madrid Betting Tips 03.01.2019