Manchester City vs Liverpool Betting Tips 03.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
20:00 Man City v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Man City v Liverpool 51 25 24 62 38 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Team1 Under 1.5 | Odds: 2.03
Man City welcome Liverpool for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Man City v Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Man City has a 51% chance of winning while Liverpool's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Man City vs Liverpool Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Team1 Under 1.5 @ 2.03
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Man City vs Liverpool
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Manchester City vs Liverpool Betting Tips 03.01.2019