Aston Villa - QPR Betting tips 01.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
15:00 Aston Villa v QPR
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Aston Villa v QPR 52 28 20 61 39 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 2.04
Aston Villa welcome QPR for a Championship match on . Read on for our Aston Villa v QPR Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Aston Villa has a 52% chance of winning while QPR's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Aston Villa vs QPR Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 2.04
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Aston Villa vs QPR
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Aston Villa - QPR Betting tips 01.01.2019