Palermo vs Ascoli Betting tips 27.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
20:00 Palermo v Ascoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Palermo v Ascoli 59 27 14 45 55 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Palermo to win | Odds: 1.68
Palermo welcome Ascoli for a Italy Serie B match on . Read on for our Palermo v Ascoli Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Palermo has a 59% chance of winning while Ascoli's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Palermo vs Ascoli Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Palermo to win @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Palermo vs Ascoli
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Palermo vs Ascoli Betting tips 27.12.2018