Anderlecht - Waasland Betting tips 27.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
19:30 Anderlecht v Waasland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Anderlecht v Waasland 59 27 14 58 42 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.77
Anderlecht welcome Waasland for a Belgium Jupiler League match on . Read on for our Anderlecht v Waasland Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Anderlecht has a 59% chance of winning while Waasland's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Anderlecht vs Waasland Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Anderlecht vs Waasland
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Anderlecht - Waasland Betting tips 27.12.2018