Birmingham vs Stoke City Predictions and Betting Tips 26.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
15:00 Birmingham v Stoke City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Birmingham v Stoke City 33 45 22 43 57 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
Birmingham welcome Stoke City for a Championship match on . Read on for our Birmingham v Stoke City Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Birmingham has a 33% chance of winning while Stoke City's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 45 per cent.

Birmingham vs Stoke City Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.76
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Birmingham vs Stoke City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Birmingham vs Stoke City Predictions and Betting Tips 26.12.2018