Manchester Utd - Huddersfield Betting tips 26.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
15:00 Manchester Utd v Huddersfield
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Manchester Utd v Huddersfield 68 24 8 62 38 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.68
Manchester Utd welcome Huddersfield for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Manchester Utd v Huddersfield Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Manchester Utd has a 68% chance of winning while Huddersfield's success is an estimated 8% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Manchester Utd vs Huddersfield Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Manchester Utd vs Huddersfield
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Manchester Utd - Huddersfield Betting tips 26.12.2018