Guimaraes - Sporting CP Betting tips 23.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
20:00 Guimaraes v Sporting CP
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Guimaraes v Sporting CP 28 28 44 56 44 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.90
Guimaraes welcome Sporting CP for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Guimaraes v Sporting CP Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Guimaraes has a 28% chance of winning while Sporting CP's success is an estimated 44% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Guimaraes vs Sporting CP Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Guimaraes vs Sporting CP
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Guimaraes - Sporting CP Betting tips 23.12.2018