Hoffenheim - Mainz Betting tips 23.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
17:00 Hoffenheim v Mainz
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Hoffenheim v Mainz 53 25 22 66 34 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2nd Half Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.62
Hoffenheim welcome Mainz for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Hoffenheim v Mainz Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Hoffenheim has a 53% chance of winning while Mainz's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Hoffenheim vs Mainz Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
2nd Half Over 1.5 @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hoffenheim vs Mainz
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Hoffenheim - Mainz Betting tips 23.12.2018