Monaco - Guingamp Betting tips 22.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
20:00 Monaco v Guingamp
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Monaco v Guingamp 52 28 20 58 42 41 59
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
Monaco welcome Guingamp for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Monaco v Guingamp Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Monaco has a 52% chance of winning while Guingamp's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Monaco vs Guingamp Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.22
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Monaco vs Guingamp
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Monaco - Guingamp Betting tips 22.12.2018