» » » RB Leipzig - Werder Bremen Betting tips 22.12.2018

RB Leipzig - Werder Bremen Betting tips 22.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
22 Dec 14:30 RB Leipzig v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22 Dec 14:30 RB Leipzig v Werder Bremen 55 23 22 64 36 61 39
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.62
RB Leipzig welcome Werder Bremen for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our RB Leipzig v Werder Bremen Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for RB Leipzig has a 55% chance of winning while Werder Bremen's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

RB Leipzig vs Werder Bremen Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on RB Leipzig vs Werder Bremen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

22 May 16:30 Excelsior v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 16:30 Excelsior v Waalwijk 49 23 28 72 28 68 32 W1 (0.0 AH)
Pick: W1 (0.0 AH) | Odds: 1.48
22 May 16:30 Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 16:30 Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles 49 33 18 67 33 69 31 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.53
22 May 18:00 St. Gallen v Young Boys
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:00 St. Gallen v Young Boys 24 22 54 70 30 67 33 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.79
22 May 18:00 Thun v Basel
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:00 Thun v Basel 35 26 39 65 35 65 35 X2 & Over 2.5
Pick: X2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
22 May 18:30 Kortrijk v Charleroi
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:30 Kortrijk v Charleroi 48 24 28 64 36 62 38 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.66
22 May 18:45 Graafschap v Cambuur
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:45 Graafschap v Cambuur 49 29 22 64 36 62 38 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.79
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10