Betis - Eibar Betting tips 22.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
12:00 Betis v Eibar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
12:00 Betis v Eibar 55 27 18 46 54 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Betis to win | Odds: 1.86
Betis welcome Eibar for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Betis v Eibar Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Betis has a 55% chance of winning while Eibar's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Betis vs Eibar Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Betis to win @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Betis vs Eibar
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Betis - Eibar Betting tips 22.12.2018