West Ham - Watford Betting tips 22.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
15:00 West Ham v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 West Ham v Watford 43 30 27 52 48 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
West Ham welcome Watford for a Premier League match on . Read on for our West Ham v Watford Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for West Ham has a 43% chance of winning while Watford's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

West Ham vs Watford Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on West Ham vs Watford
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » West Ham - Watford Betting tips 22.12.2018