» » » Venlo - Zwolle Betting tips 21.12.2018

Venlo - Zwolle Betting tips 21.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
21 Dec 19:00 Venlo v Zwolle
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21 Dec 19:00 Venlo v Zwolle 41 31 28 58 42 48 52
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.0 | Odds: 1.54
Venlo welcome Zwolle for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Venlo v Zwolle Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Venlo has a 41% chance of winning while Zwolle's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Venlo vs Zwolle Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.0 @ 1.54
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Venlo vs Zwolle
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 17:00
Brondby v FC Midtjylland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Brondby v FC Midtjylland 43 30 27 70 30 70 30 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 18:30
Lazio v Bologna
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Lazio v Bologna 45 31 24 61 39 62 38 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.62
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10