Gent - Cercle Brugge Betting tips 21.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
19:30 Gent v Cercle Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Gent v Cercle Brugge 64 23 13 69 31 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 3.0 | Odds: 1.83
Gent welcome Cercle Brugge for a Belgium Jupiler League match on . Read on for our Gent v Cercle Brugge Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Gent has a 64% chance of winning while Cercle Brugge's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Gent vs Cercle Brugge Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 3.0 @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Gent vs Cercle Brugge
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Gent - Cercle Brugge Betting tips 21.12.2018