FC Schalke - Bayer Leverkusen Betting tips 19.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
17:30 FC Schalke v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 FC Schalke v Bayer Leverkusen 37 31 32 55 45 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.70
FC Schalke welcome Bayer Leverkusen for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our FC Schalke v Bayer Leverkusen Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for FC Schalke has a 37% chance of winning while Bayer Leverkusen's success is an estimated 32% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

FC Schalke vs Bayer Leverkusen Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Schalke vs Bayer Leverkusen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Schalke - Bayer Leverkusen Betting tips 19.12.2018