Rennes - Nantes Betting tips 19.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
20:05 Rennes v Nantes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:05 Rennes v Nantes 45 29 26 49 51 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.70
Rennes welcome Nantes for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Rennes v Nantes Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Rennes has a 45% chance of winning while Nantes's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Rennes vs Nantes Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rennes vs Nantes
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Rennes - Nantes Betting tips 19.12.2018