Wolfsburg vs Stuttgart Betting tips 18.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
19:30 Wolfsburg v Stuttgart
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Wolfsburg v Stuttgart 53 27 20 54 46 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.94
Wolfsburg welcome Stuttgart for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Wolfsburg v Stuttgart Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Wolfsburg has a 53% chance of winning while Stuttgart's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Wolfsburg vs Stuttgart Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.94
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Wolfsburg vs Stuttgart
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Wolfsburg vs Stuttgart Betting tips 18.12.2018