Leicester - Manchester City Betting tips 18.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
19:45 Leicester v Manchester City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Leicester v Manchester City 16 24 60 65 35 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.95
Leicester welcome Manchester City for a FA Cup match on . Read on for our Leicester v Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Leicester has a 16% chance of winning while Manchester City's success is an estimated 60% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Leicester vs Manchester City Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Leicester vs Manchester City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Leicester - Manchester City Betting tips 18.12.2018