RB Leipzig - Mainz Betting tips 16.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
14:30 RB Leipzig v Mainz
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:30 RB Leipzig v Mainz 67 20 13 60 40 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.55
RB Leipzig welcome Mainz for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our RB Leipzig v Mainz Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for RB Leipzig has a 67% chance of winning while Mainz's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

RB Leipzig vs Mainz Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.5 @ 1.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on RB Leipzig vs Mainz
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » RB Leipzig - Mainz Betting tips 16.12.2018