Cagliari - Napoli Betting tips 16.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
17:00 Cagliari v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Cagliari v Napoli 19 28 53 62 38 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.85
Cagliari welcome Napoli for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Cagliari v Napoli Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Cagliari has a 19% chance of winning while Napoli's success is an estimated 53% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Cagliari vs Napoli Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cagliari vs Napoli
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Cagliari - Napoli Betting tips 16.12.2018