Nimes - Lille Betting tips 16.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
14:00 Nimes v Lille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Nimes v Lille 36 34 30 51 49 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 2.53
Nimes welcome Lille for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Nimes v Lille Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Nimes has a 36% chance of winning while Lille's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Nimes vs Lille Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 2.53
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nimes vs Lille
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nimes - Lille Betting tips 16.12.2018