Wolves - Bournemouth Betting tips 15.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
15:00 Wolves v Bournemouth
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Wolves v Bournemouth 50 25 25 58 42 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.92
Wolves welcome Bournemouth for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Wolves v Bournemouth Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Wolves has a 50% chance of winning while Bournemouth's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Wolves vs Bournemouth Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.92
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Wolves vs Bournemouth
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Wolves - Bournemouth Betting tips 15.12.2018