» » » Fulham - West Ham Betting tips 15.12.2018

Fulham - West Ham Betting tips 15.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
15 Dec 17:30 Fulham v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15 Dec 17:30 Fulham v West Ham 28 32 40 57 43 64 36
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.68
Fulham welcome West Ham for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Fulham v West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Fulham has a 28% chance of winning while West Ham's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Fulham vs West Ham Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Fulham vs West Ham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 17:00
Ankaragucu v Sivasspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Ankaragucu v Sivasspor 44 40 16 56 44 59 41 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
Today, 17:00
Erzurum BB v Fenerbahce
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Erzurum BB v Fenerbahce 41 31 28 60 40 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.74
Today, 17:00
Goteborg v Hammarby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Goteborg v Hammarby 40 30 30 55 45 60 40 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.62
Today, 17:00
Brondby v FC Midtjylland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Brondby v FC Midtjylland 43 30 27 70 30 70 30 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 18:30
Lazio v Bologna
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Lazio v Bologna 45 31 24 61 39 62 38 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.62
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10