Goztepe - Bursaspor Betting tips 14.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
17:30 Goztepe v Bursaspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Goztepe v Bursaspor 47 29 24 45 55 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.72
Goztepe welcome Bursaspor for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Goztepe v Bursaspor Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Goztepe has a 47% chance of winning while Bursaspor's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Goztepe vs Bursaspor Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Goztepe vs Bursaspor
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Goztepe - Bursaspor Betting tips 14.12.2018