FC Nurnberg - VfL Wolfsburg Betting tips 14.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
19:30 FC Nurnberg v Wolfsburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 FC Nurnberg v Wolfsburg 31 29 40 48 52 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
FC Nurnberg welcome Wolfsburg for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our FC Nurnberg v Wolfsburg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for FC Nurnberg has a 31% chance of winning while Wolfsburg's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

FC Nurnberg vs Wolfsburg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Nurnberg vs Wolfsburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Nurnberg - VfL Wolfsburg Betting tips 14.12.2018